The Student Room Group

International student fee status

What happens if your student status changes halfway during your course? Can you claim home student fee? I am international student but my student might change during my course which is 5 years long. What happens if I become a national after year 3??
You need to ask your specific uni. Some will not revisit your fee status after you’ve enrolled.
Original post by Anonymous
What happens if your student status changes halfway during your course? Can you claim home student fee? I am international student but my student might change during my course which is 5 years long. What happens if I become a national after year 3??

Hello,

This is dependent on the University that you're studying, may I ask which university that is? I believe that some unis may revisit your fee if your status changes. I believe the best course of action is to discuss this with your admissions teams. I hope this helps you.

Kind regards,
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Reply 3
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello,

This is dependent on the University that you're studying, may I ask which university that is? I believe that some unis may revisit your fee if your status changes. I believe the best course of action is to discuss this with your admissions teams. I hope this helps you.

Kind regards,
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors

Hi it’s Brunel university. For now I’m hesitating to ask the university as I already m asking them for a deferral so don’t want to ask too many things at a time lol but this is the something I really need to know that is why asking here as you guys may have some info :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi it’s Brunel university. For now I’m hesitating to ask the university as I already m asking them for a deferral so don’t want to ask too many things at a time lol but this is the something I really need to know that is why asking here as you guys may have some info :smile:

They'll be more annoyed if you keep asking things piecemeal rather than in one email :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending