The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-Level Grade Boundaries 2023

Hi to all.

I took A-Level Maths this year and my best guess is that I got around 167-170 total marks on all the 3 papers combined. Is that enough for an A this year?

Also, does anyone know how to request a remarking?

Thank you to all those that help.
Reply 1
Grade boundaries aren’t released yet.
Reply 2
Original post by zoya.xg
Grade boundaries aren’t released yet.

Yh i know but I just wanted people to give me an educated guess on whether that's an A this year or not. What would you guess?
Reply 3
Original post by abidabi1034
Yh i know but I just wanted people to give me an educated guess on whether that's an A this year or not. What would you guess?

There's actually a whole thread of people's guesses if you're interested: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7366404 Probably serves more to show that nobody knows though given the range of guesses!

In terms of requesting remarking, the exams officer at your centre should be able to talk you through that and help you with the relevant paperwork if it comes to it :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by abidabi1034

That’s a very good guess. I’m assuming it will be 168- 172 marks for an A
Reply 5
Original post by Interea
There's actually a whole thread of people's guesses if you're interested: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7366404 Probably serves more to show that nobody knows though given the range of guesses!

In terms of requesting remarking, the exams officer at your centre should be able to talk you through that and help you with the relevant paperwork if it comes to it :smile:

Thanks. I just hope I get an A. Its the only subject I'm worried about.
Reply 6
Original post by maketu
That’s a very good guess. I’m assuming it will be 168- 172 marks for an A

Thanks for the guess mate.

Quick Reply

Latest