The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick accom international student postgrad 2023

Hello, im an international student and will be joining warwick in liberal arts dept for postgrad. I am looking for ideal accomodation for international students that is closer to my department and classes. Ideally ensuite. Any help would be appreciated. thankyou!
Hi! Are you looking for off campus accommodation? If so, I have a room at The Oaks for next year that I need a replacement tenant for. The accommodation is £202/wk (bills included) which is cheaper than a few of the on campus en-suite accommodations and has free gym, study spaces, cinema/game rooms. My contract is for 45 weeks, though it’s £198/week if you increase to a 51 week contract. It's about 20 minutes from central campus (which is where most of your seminars and lectures will be based for liberal arts) and from Cannon Park (grocery shopping centre), and 10 minutes from Westwood Campus and University House. Deposit is £250.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
3 bedroom flat available at the Oaks
Only 4 bed flat available!
All sold out on website!
10/15 minute walk to campus!
£199p/w
Message if interested
Original post by SHA1415
Hello, im an international student and will be joining warwick in liberal arts dept for postgrad. I am looking for ideal accomodation for international students that is closer to my department and classes. Ideally ensuite. Any help would be appreciated. thankyou!

Hi there,
I see a couple of posters have mentioned rooms at The Oaks. If anybody has any questions, feel free to ask. Or you can find out more here.

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest