The Student Room Group

Does Oxford accept bad AS grades?

Hey all, just got my results back and found out I got a C in Core Maths. I really want to study medicine at oxbridge and have the A Level predicteds that meet the requirements for medicine but was just wondering do would it be worth it to even apply? I was one mark off a B and am thinking of getting it remarkedx
Original post by Rinzah
Hey all, just got my results back and found out I got a C in Core Maths. I really want to study medicine at oxbridge and have the A Level predicteds that meet the requirements for medicine but was just wondering do would it be worth it to even apply? I was one mark off a B and am thinking of getting it remarkedx

AS grades don't matter, predicted grades do
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by reubenn05
AS grades don't matter, predicted grades do

Thanks for your reply, if they see the C that I got in the subject will it downplay or like affect the authenticity of my predicted grades? If that makes sense 😭
Original post by Rinzah
Thanks for your reply, if they see the C that I got in the subject will it downplay or like affect the authenticity of my predicted grades? If that makes sense 😭

no it won't
Reply 4
Original post by Rinzah

Oxford do not look at predicted grades
Reply 5
Original post by GANFYD
Oxford do not look at predicted grades

Would they take my C in CM more or my GCSE grades
Reply 6
Original post by Rinzah
Would they take my C in CM more or my GCSE grades

They don't look at either, for shortlisting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending