The Student Room Group

CamSiS Data

Hello, I'm Tina, a prospective applicant applying to MPhil in Political Science. I wondering about CamSiS data that "will be kept in perpetuity" by Cambridge. This concerns me because my research proposal is highly sensitive. What are CamSIS Data? If I got accepted and matriculated, does the core CamSIS data include everything I submitted in my application and will be kept forever by Cambridge?
Reply 1
Original post by Tinaliu123
Hello, I'm Tina, a prospective applicant applying to MPhil in Political Science. I wondering about CamSiS data that "will be kept in perpetuity" by Cambridge. This concerns me because my research proposal is highly sensitive. What are CamSIS Data? If I got accepted and matriculated, does the core CamSIS data include everything I submitted in my application and will be kept forever by Cambridge?

I suggest posting in the master thread for postgrads at Cam (not sure if there's a 2024 thread yet but you could always ask in the 2023 one), because your question is much more likely to be seen/answered there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending