The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Conditions disappearing on CAMSIS?

Hi, I posted my degree verification 10 days ago and have been waiting for them to upload the completed status on my conditions but yesterday when I checked CAMSIS my previous messages and all my conditions suddenly disappeared. Has this happened to anybody else? Is this a bug? I'm really stressed out about this.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I posted my degree verification 10 days ago and have been waiting for them to upload the completed status on my conditions but yesterday when I checked CAMSIS my previous messages and all my conditions suddenly disappeared. Has this happened to anybody else? Is this a bug? I'm really stressed out about this.

If you have completed all your other conditions, it's probably fine. After I satisfied all my offer conditions, all my conditions disappeared too, and then I got the official offer.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
If you have completed all your other conditions, it's probably fine. After I satisfied all my offer conditions, all my conditions disappeared too, and then I got the official offer.

Thank you so much! That's a relief to hear. Could I ask how long it took them to send you the official acceptance?
Reply 3
Thank you so much! That's a relief to hear. Could I ask how long it took them to send you the official acceptance?

I think it took about a week or so.
Reply 4
I think it took about a week or so.

Okay. I see. Thank you again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending