The Student Room Group

Would I be eligible for Degree Apprenticeship

Hi I was wondering as a postgraduate that has already been to university would I be eligible to do a Degree Apprenticeship. I was hoping to do an Apprenticeship in IT Systems/IT Support as I really want to get a job as a Junior or 1st Line/2nd Line Tech Support. I have previous qualifications in IT for BTEC/A Level achieving a DMM and would really like to know if I am able to and where’s the best place to look for these specific apprenticeships.
Reply 1
Original post by Mohammed_80
Hi I was wondering as a postgraduate that has already been to university would I be eligible to do a Degree Apprenticeship. I was hoping to do an Apprenticeship in IT Systems/IT Support as I really want to get a job as a Junior or 1st Line/2nd Line Tech Support. I have previous qualifications in IT for BTEC/A Level achieving a DMM and would really like to know if I am able to and where’s the best place to look for these specific apprenticeships.

You should be able to, provided said undergraduate degree was unrelated to the Degree Apprenticeship. You've probably left it too late for DAs this year, but you can always apply for those that start next year. The government has an apprenticeship finder tool on their website (just give it a google)
Original post by Mohammed_80

Some degree apprenticeships do make it a requirement that you don't already have a degree. However, I believe that there should be a number of options that are still available to you. Apprenticeships tend to open up in September or for Autumn so keep on the lookout.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending