The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Would they let me in?

I recieved A*BB with a B in maths, and i was wondering what would the chance be to be let into Electric engineering at leeds for AAA via clearing before i call them on monday
Reply 1
since the course is in clearing there is a chance they will let you in even with lower grades than what they are asking for but you really cant be sure until you have asked !
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Vidhisha_
since the course is in clearing there is a chance they will let you in even with lower grades than what they are asking for but you really cant be sure until you have asked !

Okay thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by drysty
Okay thank you :smile:

how did it go ?
Original post by drysty
I recieved A*BB with a B in maths, and i was wondering what would the chance be to be let into Electric engineering at leeds for AAA via clearing before i call them on monday

Got into the exact course with slightly lower grades so they should take you in.
Reply 5
Original post by Vidhisha_
how did it go ?

First time they said no because no A in maths, i got it remarked and i got the exact amount needed for an A (4 marks) so im trying again tomorrow xd
Original post by drysty
First time they said no because no A in maths, i got it remarked and i got the exact amount needed for an A (4 marks) so im trying again tomorrow xd

A*AB well done those are great results! hopefully you get into the course you want :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by drysty

an A in maths is amazing !! GOOD JOB, I hope everything went well :smile:. Also if you don't mind me asking, which university is this ?

Quick Reply

Latest