The Student Room Group

room swap/contract takeover (garden halls, 23/24)

Hi I currently have a standard superior room at The Garden Halls for 23/24 and am looking to swap rooms/takeover a contract for accommodation further south/east (Aldgate, London Bridge, Southwark, Elephant and Castle, Canada Water etc.) If anyone is interested pls reply below as I can't pm right now (new account)
Thanks
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Hey would Stratford be okay? If so please let me know x
Reply 2
Original post by jckyng
Hi I currently have a standard superior room at The Garden Halls for 23/24 and am looking to swap rooms/takeover a contract for accommodation further south/east (Aldgate, London Bridge, Southwark, Elephant and Castle, Canada Water etc.) If anyone is interested pls reply below as I can't pm right now (new account)
Thanks

Hi, I have an ensuite at Eleanor Rosa, let me know if you are interested.
Reply 3
Original post by Mds1008
Hi, I have an ensuite at Eleanor Rosa, let me know if you are interested.

Hi, do you have a preference between catered and self catered. If you’re neutral or prefer catered would you be interested in a three-way swap? I’ll elaborate in dms.
Is this still available? What type of room etc. if you can provide more information let me know!
Reply 5
Original post by ucasvictim
Hi, do you have a preference between catered and self catered. If you’re neutral or prefer catered would you be interested in a three-way swap? I’ll elaborate in dms.

Hey, I was looking more for non-catered.
Reply 6
Original post by jckyng
Hey, I was looking more for non-catered.

Okay 👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending