The Student Room Group

UOL accommodation central london 23/24 (URGENT)

Hi, I’m looking for someone to takeover my 40 week contract for the academic year at international hall london. Located in Russel square and walking distance from the station.

It’s a single room (shared bathroom) on a female only floor and catered. The cost is £266 per week.
Reply 2
Original post by h.tns
Hi, I’m looking for someone to takeover my 40 week contract for the academic year at international hall london. Located in Russel square and walking distance from the station.

It’s a single room (shared bathroom) on a female only floor and catered. The cost is £266 per week.

Hey

I would be interested can you private message me x
@a.ms123
Reply 4
Hello there, I have a single room with a shared bathroom at Bonham Carter House (£236.38/week, 40 weeks), looking to swap for either a catered or a self-catered room at Garden Halls.

Let me know if you're interested!
Hi! I am looking to give up my En-suite Self Catered Room at Urbanest Hoxton. It is a 50-week contract at £319/week. Let me know if you're interested in taking it over.
Reply 6
Original post by h.tns

I would be interested pls message me
Original post by h.tns

I'm interested in taking over as well, if it's still available pls drop me a msg.
Reply 8
Hello there, I have a single room with a shared bathroom at Bonham Carter House (£236.38/week, 40 weeks), looking to swap for a room at Garden Halls.

Let me know if you're interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending