The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level English Literature Paper 1 (9ET0 1) - 24th May 2024 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 24 May/ AM
Length: 2h 15m

Good luck!
Click here to find exam discussions for other A-level subjects
(edited 1 month ago)
ive been waiting for this thread (with dread ofc bc ahhhhh exams are close now)

i was wondering if anyone had any predictions for what the importance of being earnest and othello question could be?

for othello, my class were thinking perhaps 'relationship between desdemona and othello', maybe 'gender' but we felt like it was kind of covered last year with 'prejudice' and 'masculinity' in 2021.

for IOBE, i have no idea hahaha so feel free to share predictions for both
Original post by TazmeenX
i was wondering if anyone had any predictions for what the importance of being earnest and othello question could be?
for othello, my class were thinking perhaps 'relationship between desdemona and othello', maybe 'gender' but we felt like it was kind of covered last year with 'prejudice' and 'masculinity' in 2021.

hi, so I'm a first year student at university now, and I understand how stressful this time was for me last year. I leaped from a C to an A so I just wanted to offer my notes for English and even some of my essay plans! If you're interested, please message - I would love to answer any questions you may have x

hi, so I'm a first year student at university now, and I understand how stressful this time was for me last year. I leaped from a C to an A so I just wanted to offer my notes for English and even some of my essay plans! If you're interested, please message - I would love to answer any questions you may have x

hi so i can see that you private messaged me but for some reason it won't let me message you back - but could you email me at [email protected] (not my actual email obvi) - and I can send you a preview of notes and essay plans xx
Original post by stunning-individ
heyy, what exam board did u do?
Original post by student358657963
heyy, what exam board did u do?

hi i did edexcel xx

Hi would it be possible for u to send some notes and essay plans to me?
hi i did edexcel xx

hi, can i get the notes and essay plans please? I tried to message but its not letting me x
Original post by Pwca
Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:
General Information
Date/Time: 24 May/ AM
Length: 2h 15m
Good luck!
Click here to find exam discussions for other A-level subjects

Any predictions for Hamlet and Streetcar?

if you have any notes on Othello i would really appreciate them!

yes please i would love your notes!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending