The Student Room Group

What’s the best pharmacy school in the uk as from now

What’s the best pharmacy school in the uk as from now not pharmacology is pharmacy (mpharm) separate pls 2 different degrees ok what is the best in uk and tell me why thankss because wanna study top uni got aab got a in chem and bio and got b in psychology thankss if you do answerr???
Original post by aryc_30
What’s the best pharmacy school in the uk as from now not pharmacology is pharmacy (mpharm) separate pls 2 different degrees ok what is the best in uk and tell me why thankss because wanna study top uni got aab got a in chem and bio and got b in psychology thankss if you do answerr???

Using what criteria to identify "the best"? Most satisfied students? Lowest drop-out rate? Highest percentage of 2:1s and above? Highest ranked in league tables (which all use different metrics and weightings)? Highest reputation amongst international academics? Something else?
Bath students gets the best grades at the end and they also have a study abroad opportunity and great resources/support. Nottingham has the best international study opportunities for the course in comparison to other universities. Newcastle focuses more on hospital pharmacy, Birmingham have great placements throughout the course, more than many other universities. All depends what you want. I study this course in Bath so message me if you have any questions.
Reply 3
Yep together like what you think (revommendation)???

Original post by DataVenia
Using what criteria to identify "the best"? Most satisfied students? Lowest drop-out rate? Highest percentage of 2:1s and above? Highest ranked in league tables (which all use different metrics and weightings)? Highest reputation amongst international academics? Something else?
Original post by aryc_30
Yep together like what you think (revommendation)???

I have no recommendation as I don't know what you are looking for in a pharmacy school / course. As @Studentlife007 pointed out, different schools / courses have different strengths. Which of these (or the different criteria which I mentioned in post #2) do you care about?

It's like asking someone what the "best" car is. The question has no meaning without knowing what features / attributes are important to you.
Pharmacy is also a bit like medicine. The university you go to doesn’t really matter as the degree you get in the end will be the same value and all are accredited by GPhC. So go for one you prefer and where you think you’ll fit in the best
Reply 6
I wanna be like in a well respected good environment in the pharmacy school with good facilities for e.g labs and pharmacist that is good by the way I wanna finish the course in a good and be a community pharmacist and work in big company labs not nhs and one day hopefully get my own lab which I am aiming for in the future so in this case what uni like is great conditions live I’ve just said as before???

Original post by Studentlife007
Bath students gets the best grades at the end and they also have a study abroad opportunity and great resources/support. Nottingham has the best international study opportunities for the course in comparison to other universities. Newcastle focuses more on hospital pharmacy, Birmingham have great placements throughout the course, more than many other universities. All depends what you want. I study this course in Bath so message me if you have any questions.
Reply 7
I wanna be like in a well respected good environment in the pharmacy school with good facilities for e.g labs and pharmacist that is good by the way I wanna finish the course in a good and be a community pharmacist and work in big company labs not nhs and one day hopefully get my own lab which I am aiming for in the future so in this case what uni like is great conditions live I’ve just said as before WHATS the best pharmacy’s school in the uk not pharmacology btw give me the best one and in the uk tell me what the best pharmacy mpharm program is and which offers the best and which uni should I get in and study mpharm if wanna be a community pharmacist and work in big company labs not nhs and future own my own lab inshallah so what would you pick if you were in my situation in uni and what 5 would you pick in yr12 with predicted grades aab a in chemistry and biology and b in psychology what would you do if you were in my position and from that info thankss????

Original post by DataVenia
I have no recommendation as I don't know what you are looking for in a pharmacy school / course. As @Studentlife007 pointed out, different schools / courses have different strengths. Which of these (or the different criteria which I mentioned in post #2) do you care about?

It's like asking someone what the "best" car is. The question has no meaning without knowing what features / attributes are important to you.
Reply 8
While pharmacists CAN go that route (i.e. working in a big company laboratory) that is not community pharmacy, that's more of a pharmacology thing. Also, almost all community pharmacists are contracted by the NHS.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 9
Well answer my question didn’t want that reply
Original post by Kiwi789
While pharmacists CAN go that route (i.e. working a big company laboratory) that is not community pharmacy, that's more of a pharmacology thing.
Original post by aryc_30
Well answer my question didn’t want that reply

sorry but no one is gonna help you with that attitude and disrespect 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending