The Student Room Group

Remark

Hi guys, I just got my a level results but found out I am about 3 marks off an A in OCR a level history. I was looking through my paper and at least one of my questions was marked much lower than a similar one I had written for my teacher a few months ago. Would it be worth remarking this paper as it is pretty expensive.
Original post by Laur12357
Hi guys, I just got my a level results but found out I am about 3 marks off an A in OCR a level history. I was looking through my paper and at least one of my questions was marked much lower than a similar one I had written for my teacher a few months ago. Would it be worth remarking this paper as it is pretty expensive.

Are you going to uni/ degree apprenticeship? If so, did your A Level Grades be able to meet the requirements. Did you need the A in history for you to meet the course requirements. Alternatively, if you were doing a gap year and was unsure, it would be worth doing, as some courses may requires AAB, and the additional A will help.
Reply 2
I am in a similar position can I ask how did you get a copy of your exam paper ? I would like to see the breakdown of mine.
Reply 3
Original post by REN33
I am in a similar position can I ask how did you get a copy of your exam paper ? I would like to see the breakdown of mine.

if you go to or email your exams officer, they should be able to access your paper very quickly. i went to mine on results day and she accessed and printed them off for me in less than 5 minutes

Quick Reply

Latest