The Student Room Group

Advanced Higher French portfolio ... literature suggestions

Hi, what is everyone studying for the portfolio section of the syllabus? Can anybody recommend any stand-out pieces of literature or films? Just even knowing what's on the list would be a huge help please ...

I'm a private (ie mature :smile:) candidate so any contributions here are welcomed and gratefully received!! Thanks x
Original post by paulie61
Hi, what is everyone studying for the portfolio section of the syllabus? Can anybody recommend any stand-out pieces of literature or films? Just even knowing what's on the list would be a huge help please ...

I'm a private (ie mature :smile:) candidate so any contributions here are welcomed and gratefully received!! Thanks x

Hi!
I'm doing my portfolio on "L'étranger" by Albert Camus, but some of my classmates are doing theirs on "No et moi" and "Le petit prince".

The website https://www.understandingstandards.org.uk/Subjects/French/advanced/Portfolio is run by the SQA and can also be helpful as you can see what other people have written their Portfolios on and see how they're graded etc,
(also pretty good for like past papers and the 7 mark questions in the reading paper ^^)

I know this response is 5 months late but I hope it can still be helpful!
Reply 2
Original post by paulie61

yq73827329iw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending