The Student Room Group

How to reject maintenance loan

I originally applied for no loan as I am commuting but I ended up applying for the maximum as I had plans to go into accommodation. Plans have fallen through therefore I am back to commuting and don’t need the loan only the Tuition fee loan. How do I change my application and decline the maintenance loan for student finance wales but keep my tuition fee loan?
Original post by Unildx
I originally applied for no loan as I am commuting but I ended up applying for the maximum as I had plans to go into accommodation. Plans have fallen through therefore I am back to commuting and don’t need the loan only the Tuition fee loan. How do I change my application and decline the maintenance loan for student finance wales but keep my tuition fee loan?

Easy solution: don't spend the maintenance loan money for this year. Sorry, I do not know how to reject a maintenance loan
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Easy solution: don't spend the maintenance loan money for this year. Sorry, I do not know how to reject a maintenance loan

why respond then? He obviously doesn't want to keep the money or he wouldn't ask. He will have to pay it back so if he doesn't need it there's no point getting it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending