The Student Room Group

Pff2 form, student finance wales

Hi, I sent a pff2 form but my parents got an email saying that they didn’t give a complete breakdown of the income and to put a value in every box. I’m not sure as to why we got this message, do you have to answer every single question on the form? If a question says go to section 3” after answering it, does that mean we skip all the other questions and follow along?? So for example my dad answered some questions that said go to 2.4” then go to 2,5” then go section _” for example.

Also what does it mean do you earn an income under a tax threshold” should my dad answer yes or no?
He earns less than the tax threshold so does not pay any tax.
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi there. Your title state's this if for Student Finance Wales, is that correct? Thanks, Leah.
Reply 2
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. Your title state's this if for Student Finance Wales, is that correct? Thanks, Leah.

Yes
HI there. This is a Student Finance England forum. We don't deal with Student Finance Wales on here. You can contact them on;

Telephone: 0300 200 4050
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm

Thanks, Leah.
Thread moved to the SFWales forum.

I've just had a look at the form. If your Dad earns some income but it is less than the tax threshold then he would answer 'yes' to the question 'Did you receive any UK income that was under a tax threshold?'.
Reply 5
Original post by normaw
Thread moved to the SFWales forum.
I've just had a look at the form. If your Dad earns some income but it is less than the tax threshold then he would answer 'yes' to the question 'Did you receive any UK income that was under a tax threshold?'.

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending