The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Changing course before starting university at QMUL

I just missed my offer for Business management at QMUL and have instead offered me geography with business which I had accepted- as this is the only offer I had- but now looking at the course it doesn't interest me and rather do business with law or something similar as I have no interest in geography and wondered and how I go about doing that as I still want to attend QMUL. Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I just missed my offer for Business management at QMUL and have instead offered me geography with business which I had accepted- as this is the only offer I had- but now looking at the course it doesn't interest me and rather do business with law or something similar as I have no interest in geography and wondered and how I go about doing that as I still want to attend QMUL. Thanks

usually you cna switch course within 6 weeks of enrollment.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Phone and ask now. Don't wait until you get there.
Contact Admissions at QMUL ASAP. Don't wait until you're enrolled on another course you have no interest in 50% of.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Contact Admissions at QMUL ASAP. Don't wait until you're enrolled on another course you have no interest in 50% of.

Original post by ageshallnot
Phone and ask now. Don't wait until you get there.

I called them but no one picked up as they said they had no one in the office is it worth going into QMUL?
Reply 5
Original post by malakiebind
usually you cna switch course within 6 weeks of enrollment.

Are you sure? because that would be great
I called them but no one picked up as they said they had no one in the office is it worth going into QMUL?

Try again tomorrow morning.

No idea.
Are you sure? because that would be great

If you rely on that you might be seriously disappointed.

I wouldn't randomly drop in, admissions are rarely a customer facing team. Drop them an email and call them again tromorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending