The Student Room Group

Korean Studies HELP!

Hi I'm currently studying a Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Fashion, Commercial and Media Make-up studies in college, however I am quite interested in Korean culture and have been for quite some while, I'm wondering whether I will be able to get into a university to study Korean despite my college course being only a Level 3 in Media Make-up studies, would this matter at all?
Original post by benjammmiinn
Hi I'm currently studying a Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Fashion, Commercial and Media Make-up studies in college, however I am quite interested in Korean culture and have been for quite some while, I'm wondering whether I will be able to get into a university to study Korean despite my college course being only a Level 3 in Media Make-up studies, would this matter at all?

You would have to look at university courses, I had a quick look and I think it could be possible but I think you should look at uni websites for yourself and maybe get in contact with them if anything is unclear
Reply 2
Original post by benjammmiinn

I have A-levels in History, English lit and Art, BTEC level 3 extended in performing arts, Acess to HE in land base studies and a FDSC in Animal behaviour and welfare and got accepted into UCLAN with an unconditional offer for APS and Korean.

Its not always about the subject being suitable its about having the ability to prove you can get the work done. Also vast majority of Korean and other Asian language degrees are ab into, which means they start from the very basics so you are fine. If you want to change subject (like I have done multiple times in my life lol) you can do so, they just look at your ucas points majority of the time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending