The Student Room Group

assistant healthcare scientist INTERVIEW HELP

i have my interview tomorrow for an assistant healthcare scientist and like an idiot i left it last minute. i’ve seen really mixed interview questions so pease can someone help me out! thank you!!!
Original post by meryamf
i have my interview tomorrow for an assistant healthcare scientist and like an idiot i left it last minute. i’ve seen really mixed interview questions so pease can someone help me out! thank you!!!

Im sorry that no one answered since it was so short notice.
The only one who can understand you and take care of you, is you, yourself
So you must take care of yourself.
be relaxed, be yourself…

can you now reflect on your interview experience. What will you do differently
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Im sorry that no one answered since it was so short notice.
The only one who can understand you and take care of you, is you, yourself
So you must take care of yourself.
be relaxed, be yourself…

can you now reflect on your interview experience. What will you do differently

Thank u for ur reply!! it wasn’t that bad actually, i did get the job but i didn’t want it after the interview haha, i had a tour of the lab and it wasn’t rlly my cup of tea
Original post by meryamf
Thank u for ur reply!! it wasn’t that bad actually, i did get the job but i didn’t want it after the interview haha, i had a tour of the lab and it wasn’t rlly my cup of tea

Thats fine, I remember my biology teacher giving me interview advice. He said it is a two way conservation, and told me how he was offered the job, got a tour, didn't really felt he would belong, and rejected them. He said they were very surprised - as when an employer gives you an offer, they would most likely assume you would accept it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending