The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Official University of Leeds Applicant Thread 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dorothygrace06
hey! i’m taking history, fine art & english lit and have just sent my application in for classical civ & english :smile:

wow well done are you an early applicant?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 21
hey! i’m taking history, fine art & english lit and have just sent my application in for classical civ & english :smile:

Well done!!! I’m just waiting for my school to send of mine! Where else are you applying?
Original post by emm4nuella
wow well done are you an early applicant?

thank you! no i’m not early entry, my school just wants us to hand them in rlly early lmao
Original post by Izzy-06
Well done!!! I’m just waiting for my school to send of mine! Where else are you applying?

thank you!! i’ve applied to newcastle, edinburgh & liverpool:smile:
thank you! no i’m not early entry, my school just wants us to hand them in rlly early lmao

wow - very impressive :biggrin:!
Hi all, I'm applying (early) for English and French, and Leeds is one of the unis where I know you have to specify in the additional UCAS information about which language you want to study as the course is listed as Modern Languages and English. Is it ok just to write 'French'? Or 'French and English'? Do I need to specify that I'm applying for post A-level French? [for the other uni where I have to specify this, there was a whole list of codes for this on their website, so I hope I've not missed anything]

Anyhow, since I'm new here I do English Lit, French and Politics, and I'm also applying for Oxford, Birmingham, Bristol and Nottingham :smile:
Original post by hliteraturebabe
Hi all, I'm applying (early) for English and French, and Leeds is one of the unis where I know you have to specify in the additional UCAS information about which language you want to study as the course is listed as Modern Languages and English. Is it ok just to write 'French'? Or 'French and English'? Do I need to specify that I'm applying for post A-level French? [for the other uni where I have to specify this, there was a whole list of codes for this on their website, so I hope I've not missed anything]

Anyhow, since I'm new here I do English Lit, French and Politics, and I'm also applying for Oxford, Birmingham, Bristol and Nottingham :smile:

@University of Leeds
Original post by Izzy-06
Hi, I submitted my application to centre earlier!!! It’s terrifying but I’m glad it’s done. The course I’ve applied for Computer Science.

Well done! hopefully it goes well!!
Reply 28
Original post by LaurynGold

Well done! hopefully it goes well!!

I’m just waiting for my school to send it to ucas! I hope your application goes well!
thank you!! i’ve applied to newcastle, edinburgh & liverpool:smile:

Good luck with your applications!! I'm applying to Liverpool too!
Original post by Izzy-06
I’m just waiting for my school to send it to ucas! I hope your application goes well!

Thanks!
Reply 31
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of Leeds! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

I am taking A-level Maths, Psychology and Economics and I want to study data science. If there are no data science course, I would think about statistics-related courses.
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of Leeds! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

Hi! I'm taking maths, business, and psychology and am applying for computer science :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by username6492177

Hi! I'm taking maths, business, and psychology and am applying for computer science :smile:

Yay! Another Computer science applicant! Where else are you applying?
Reply 34
Just got an offer for Ancient History and History! Submitted 2 weeks ago.
Original post by Sheppi
Just got an offer for Ancient History and History! Submitted 2 weeks ago.

Congrats!!!
I am taking law, psych, english language and the EPQ. My predicted grades are A*,A*,A and I have applied to study law :smile:
Original post by chloefallows06
I am taking law, psych, english language and the EPQ. My predicted grades are A*,A*,A and I have applied to study law :smile:

how do you study for psych? :smile:
How can I find the other university threads for 2024 applicants?
Original post by michaela001
How can I find the other university threads for 2024 applicants?

try here maybe? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=307

Quick Reply

Latest