The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Official University of Leeds Applicant Thread 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of Leeds! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

Hey yall, I applied for Food Science and Nutrition and I am studying PCB with English and Food nutrition
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I got my offer yesterday for Modern Languages (French) and English :smile:
Reply 42
Hello there. I'm doing btec extended engineering, ib maths aa hl and ib physics hl. Gonna apply for computer science
Reply 43
Hi All, I’ve not yet submitted my application (hopefully I will next week), but I’m now really worried I’ve left it too late as loads of you seem to have submitted and received your offers already?! I’m taking A level Pyschology, English Lang and Art and want to apply for BA Art and Design - anyone doing / done this? How quickly do the spaces go?
Reply 44
Original post by Nizmat
Hi All, I’ve not yet submitted my application (hopefully I will next week), but I’m now really worried I’ve left it too late as loads of you seem to have submitted and received your offers already?! I’m taking A level Pyschology, English Lang and Art and want to apply for BA Art and Design - anyone doing / done this? How quickly do the spaces go?

Hi, I haven’t applied for this course but have you checked the course for how they handle their admissions as theirs an applying section in the course information. Also you aren’t late to applying I’ve only sent mine in as I wanted to apply to Oxford as well
Original post by Nizmat

you definitely aren’t too late!!! i got my offer a few days ago for linguistics and englang, after applying on october 10th ish, but only bc my school made us everyone apply pretty early! most people don’t apply long before the january deadline, so i really wouldn’t be worried! the only advantage to being early is that some unis are slightly more likely to give you an offer quickly because they want to try and beat oxbridge to it, so if you apply early october you get some consideration!
they definitely can’t fill all their spaces before the january deadline though, because it’s impossible to predict how many applicants they’ll receive in the coming months :smile:
please don’t be too stressed out, i know it’s really hard but the offers will come!!
Reply 46
I got an offer on 13/11/2023 for English Literature :smile:)
I'm taking English Lit (A*), History (A*), Politics (A), and I've already got an A in French AS
Hi, I am currently taking Maths, Psychology and Economics. On my birthday this year, I went to the university and Leeds has become my favourite. I have predicted A*AA including Maths A*. I want to apply for a Data Science BSc.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I am currently taking Maths, Psychology and Economics. On my birthday this year, I went to the university and Leeds has become my favourite. I have predicted A*AA including Maths A*. I want to apply for a Data Science BSc.

And I submitted my Application today. I hope I can get a conditional offer from Leeds. BTW my EPQ prediction is A*
Original post by Anonymous
And I submitted my Application today. I hope I can get a conditional offer from Leeds. BTW my EPQ prediction is A*

ooooo look at you go!!
Hello everyone. I'm Suvajit Chowdhury from India. I got an unconditional offer from University of Leeds in Theoretical Physics 2024. Anyone here with similar interests?
Original post by Suvajit2005
Hello everyone. I'm Suvajit Chowdhury from India. I got an unconditional offer from University of Leeds in Theoretical Physics 2024. Anyone here with similar interests?

Well done!! So do you have your final grades already ?
ooooo look at you go!!

Thank you😁
Original post by ilovelemons
Well done!! So do you have your final grades already ?

Yes I've my final grades here. It's so become an unconditional offer
I have just applied for the business management with marketing and I hope I get accepted soon when my school sends my details to them
Original post by Izzy-06
I’m taking Maths,Further Maths, Physics and Computer Science and I'm applying for a computer science degree.

Waowww. I take the same subjects but I don't know what I want to do. I want to do like programming side 😊
Reply 57
Original post by shindelax
Hey yall, I applied for Food Science and Nutrition and I am studying PCB with English and Food nutrition

Also applied for food science and nutrition!! I'm glad to see someone else doing this course I dont know anybody else who is
Reply 58
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of Leeds! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

heyyy, i study alevel biology, psychology and spanish and i got a conditional offer for Food Science and Nutrition back from leeds about 3 weeks ago!!
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by sofiejah
heyyy, i study alevel biology, psychology and spanish and i got a conditional offer back from leeds about 3 weeks ago!!

Congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest