The Student Room Group

Manchester Fort

Hi, I need a hand finding someone’s socials… this is kinda strange yes I know but I’ve liked him for soooo long… idek how many months it’s been and I haven’t stopped thinking about him. Anyways… let me just get straight to the point. I can’t keep visiting specsavers and he’s not working all the time. But I’m pretty sure he works on Saturdays. I want to speak to him but whenever I go to the opticians the reception lady says ‘you again’ and laughs so I need to find him online :frown:( which is super hard since Idek his name 😭.
Help guys plz
Reply 1
In Facebook, can't you just search for 'specsavers' (the town he's in) and then search 'people'?
That will usually show people who list 'specsavers' as their job on social media.
Reply 2
Original post by Adz2042
In Facebook, can't you just search for 'specsavers' (the town he's in) and then search 'people'?
That will usually show people who list 'specsavers' as their job on social media.

I don’t have fb 😭 but I’ll make an account and try that
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t have fb 😭 but I’ll make an account and try that

I can’t find him… someone needs to help me please
Reply 4
I can’t find him… someone needs to help me please

Seriously? No-one is going to help you do something that is verging on stalking.
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
Seriously? No-one is going to help you do something that is verging on stalking.

Find his insta just to talk lol
Reply 6
Find his insta just to talk lol actually it does seem weird… I’ll just have to try to speak in person somehow

I edited ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending