The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

The Elements - Who's got a place? (Accom)

I accepted a place in The Elements accommodation yesterday evening, still awaiting deposit and guarantor etc. but it'll be sorted within the week I'm guessing.

It was my 3rd choice accom behind The Gate and LIV (a bit bummed but it makes sense why they were in such demand.) and while I don't expect to find anyone in the same housing as me on here, it would be super cool!
Reply 1
Hi, i am in the elements accomadation.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by clara.h
Hi, i am in the elements accomadation.

awesome, any idea what floor/block you're in? i'm in one of the A flats
Original post by jrdsiu
I accepted a place in The Elements accommodation yesterday evening, still awaiting deposit and guarantor etc. but it'll be sorted within the week I'm guessing.

It was my 3rd choice accom behind The Gate and LIV (a bit bummed but it makes sense why they were in such demand.) and while I don't expect to find anyone in the same housing as me on here, it would be super cool!

Im in the elements too! Was my second choice behind LIV (honestly, who wouldnt have LIV has their first choice if they could??) but The Gate was my third option! Im trying to find people too who are on the same course as me or even in my flat.
Original post by jrdsiu
awesome, any idea what floor/block you're in? i'm in one of the A flats

Im in one of the A flats too?? O.o
Reply 5
Original post by AJlovesgaming19
Im in one of the A flats too?? O.o

Awesome, maybe I’ll see you around!

What course are you gonna be taking? I’m going to be doing Sports Journalism, and yeah who wouldn’t take The Gate or LIV haha, no wonder we didn’t get into them!
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by jrdsiu
Awesome, maybe I’ll see you around!

What course are you gonna be taking? I’m going to be doing Sports Journalism, and yeah who wouldn’t take The Gate or LIV haha, no wonder we didn’t get into them!

Im going to do Law and Criminology
Reply 7
Original post by AJlovesgaming19
Im going to do Law and Criminology

Cool, I’m doing Sports Journalism!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending