The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Madison gardens nottingham accommodation

hi! i've got a place at the madison gardens accommodation for 2023 entry to nottingham university and was wondering if anyone else is in these halls as i haven't met anyone else going to nottingham yet!
Reply 1
Original post by francescakaye
hi! i've got a place at the madison gardens accommodation for 2023 entry to nottingham university and was wondering if anyone else is in these halls as i haven't met anyone else going to nottingham yet!

Hey hey ! I’ve also just been offered a place at madison Gardens for 2023 entry to UON. Also haven’t met anyone yet, what course are you going to be taking ? I was also looking at reighly park and broadgate accom as well, not sure what’s going to be best for my course and for meeting people.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2

Original post by Joeeeee313
Hey hey ! I’ve also just been offered a place at madison Gardens for 2023 entry to UON. Also haven’t met anyone yet, what course are you going to be taking ? I was also looking at reighly park and broadgate accom as well, not sure what’s going to be best for my course and for meeting people.

Hi, also haven’t seen anyone else say they got a place at madison gardens for 2023!
Reply 3
Original post by Lilyhf
Hi, also haven’t seen anyone else say they got a place at madison gardens for 2023!

Well I’m deffo gonna be at Madison gardens in 2023
Think I’ve literally spoke to like 2 other people who are at madison gardens so far 😂
Reply 4
Original post by Joeeeee313
Well I’m deffo gonna be at Madison gardens in 2023
Think I’ve literally spoke to like 2 other people who are at madison gardens so far 😂

haha really, do you guys have a group chat yet?
Reply 5
Hi there, if anyone would also like to live in a studio at Madison Gardens please check this out: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7373657
The studio is really decent i have to say. Contact me if you are interested in it :wink2:
Reply 6

Hi I’m starting in September and i’m staying at Madison gardens! i’ve been trying to look for other people staying at this accom too😭 I was wondering if we could exchange socials and possibly make a gc ahead of time?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by sophiyahs
Hi I’m starting in September and i’m staying at Madison gardens! i’ve been trying to look for other people staying at this accom too😭 I was wondering if we could exchange socials and possibly make a gc ahead of time?

Hi, there is a group chat on snapchat so just give me your socials and i can add you!
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Lilyhf
Hi, there is a group chat on snapchat so just give me your socials and i can add you!

oo thank you!! my snap is @sophiyahs same with instagram too :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Lilyhf

Hi can you add me as well my snap is joeyboyooo:smile:)

Hey, I'm considering going to madison next year. How you finding it? Do they actually host events like they say and are they anygood?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending