The Student Room Group

i took film studies for a-level, would it be suitable enough for architecture at uni?

for context it was kinda a last minute choice and I'm not sure whether it was the right one.
i also took art, design engineering and core math.
do u think that any good unis will take me into an architecture course with these a-levels?
Probably most courses it's fine.
Original post by annastudie
for context it was kinda a last minute choice and I'm not sure whether it was the right one.
do u think that any good unis will take me into an architecture course with these a-levels?

Hi there,

Most universities will have the entry requirements on their course webpage, stating which specific GCSEs and A-levels you will need, and the grades.

To study Architecture here at ARU, we are generally looking for 112 UCAS Tariff points from a minimum of 2 A Levels (or equivalent). Of course, this will vary from uni-to-uni 😊

You can generally contact the university’s admissions team too if you’d like to discuss your options with someone. Feel free to contact our Admissions team via email: [email protected]

Let us know any queries,

Jemma
Original post by annastudie

You should be fine for the majority of courses except the few that require physics or maths. Have a look at the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7361710

Quick Reply

Latest