The Student Room Group

Medicine Personal Statement

For personal statement, for the 'which separates your work and life' stuff for them to know that other than medicine you do other things, is it okay if I only have a level 7 in figure skating? Could I say that I had an interest in learning korean and german even though I have done no courses/moocs on them? (obviously I have learnt some and my interest is not a lie).
hey, yeah that is fine. you can also give one sentence to your interest in languages. Trust me, you don't need such high levels. i wrote about INTERESTS not ACHIEVEMENTS for this part and got offers. show passion but don't waffle, as u have more important stuff to talk about such as work experience x ofc if u have levels write about them but it rly isnt the be all end all as people make out
good luck, be urself. makes the best ps if it sounds like you x
Thank you so much! You have made me less stressed hahahah thanks :smile:
Original post by hellohihihello
For personal statement, for the 'which separates your work and life' stuff for them to know that other than medicine you do other things, is it okay if I only have a level 7 in figure skating? Could I say that I had an interest in learning korean and german even though I have done no courses/moocs on them? (obviously I have learnt some and my interest is not a lie).

many unis dont even read them, and only a couple actually score them, so don't worry too much about ps unless you're applying to unis that score it
Okay thank you! I will look up unis that do not take in count personal statements much ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending