The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

cardiff clearing accom

hiya, I applied for an offer in cardiff on the 20th and additionally received verbal confirmation on that day as well, meaning I am guarenteed accomodation. Problem is, I'm quite worried about what I will be given? I'm not a picky person with preferencss but I am concerned about costs. Every person who applied through clearing to cardiff on the 17th got university halls, which is told to be 'the worst one,' and now I'm concerned about whether I will be giving a costly private accom. I don't really know what advice I'm asking but I just wanted to voice my concerns.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
hiya, I applied for an offer in cardiff on the 20th and additionally received verbal confirmation on that day as well, meaning I am guarenteed accomodation. Problem is, I'm quite worried about what I will be given? I'm not a picky person with preferencss but I am concerned about costs. Every person who applied through clearing to cardiff on the 17th got university halls, which is told to be 'the worst one,' and now I'm concerned about whether I will be giving a costly private accom. I don't really know what advice I'm asking but I just wanted to voice my concerns.

cardiff doesn't give out private accoms, u have to find those yourself. in regards to cardiff's own uni accoms, the most expensive one is taly gate and i think that's full (cause i applied for it and didn't get it). pretty sure uni halls is quite cheap so if u get it don't worry!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending