The Student Room Group

A-Level Psychology

If I study A-Level Psychology, what career can I enter? Is it possible to do neuroscience at uni with that A-Level???
Reply 1
Original post by jiungie
If I study A-Level Psychology, what career can I enter? Is it possible to do neuroscience at uni with that A-Level???

hi i did a level psych and w/ that u can do a psych degree at uni. if u do other sciences (like chemistry most likely) along with it then u can probably apply for neuroscience too! i would advise doing maths along with it as well if that's the case. in psychology u can kinda do anything, social work, become a psychologist, psychiatrist, occupational therapist, doctor, neuroscientist etc. ik someone who did a psych degree and is an accountant so it doesn't really matter hahah. just do whatever you want to do if it takes u in the right path
Reply 2
Original post by elliemab22
hi i did a level psych and w/ that u can do a psych degree at uni. if u do other sciences (like chemistry most likely) along with it then u can probably apply for neuroscience too! i would advise doing maths along with it as well if that's the case. in psychology u can kinda do anything, social work, become a psychologist, psychiatrist, occupational therapist, doctor, neuroscientist etc. ik someone who did a psych degree and is an accountant so it doesn't really matter hahah. just do whatever you want to do if it takes u in the right path

Oh okay, that’s quite a lot!! Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest