Mathematics 22%
Astronomy 7%
Psychology 11%
Sociology 0%
Philology 0%
Cultural Studies 0%
Geology0%
Total votes: 27
Wise Goldie is not online today and tomorrow and so I am here for creating new polls again. :smile:

And science is the next! do you have (had) a favorite science at school or already even working or intend to work in a job connected with science? or are you fascinating to a certain science and reading magazines to it? or was there just a science in your schedule you hated the most? let me know. :h:

@Musical Cats
@Wired_1800
@Obolinda
@londonmyst
@5hyl33n
@flaurie
@Admit-One
@thrivingfrog
@Laurence010401
@Serene Dreams
@bl0bf1sh
@AngryJellyfish
@Surnia
@BadBComeToTheNiz
@penguin18
@RushingRiver
@Driving_Mad
@Oxford Mum
@Wooord!
@PinkMobilePhone
@Savegraduation
@Callicious
@whyhello
@Spelunker
@ICEcold_Stoic
@gjd800
@inanotherlife
@Rufus The Red
@Muttley79
@RazzzBerries
@SagaciousSag
@AestheticStudying
@Chopinnocturne31
@Lalleighette
@damdam-lab
@rosie468
@Debs25
@viktorismyplant
@Ghostlady
@MadisonBailey06
@waldektoboleski
@Liliette
@Tracey_W
@KDG Blueberry
@randompanda_
@LovingLucy
@saralou_007
@mari_101
@Icosagon
@hxnnxh_13.11.06

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
I was good at science stuff but I didn't particularly enjoy it, to be honest. I keep up now with as much as I need to know to be reasonably informed but it's hardly a passion and left to my own devices I'd probably not bother much at all.
Biology and chemistry! I never really liked physics much, even though I scored well in it.
Original post by Kallisto
Wise Goldie is not online today and tomorrow and so I am here for creating new polls again. :smile:

And science is the next! do you have (had) a favorite science at school or already even working or intend to work in a job connected with science? or are you fascinating to a certain science and reading magazines to it? or was there just a science in your schedule you hated the most? let me know. :h:

@Musical Cats
@Wired_1800
@Obolinda
@londonmyst
@5hyl33n
@flaurie
@Admit-One
@thrivingfrog
@Laurence010401
@Serene Dreams
@bl0bf1sh
@AngryJellyfish
@Surnia
@BadBComeToTheNiz
@penguin18
@RushingRiver
@Driving_Mad
@Oxford Mum
@Wooord!
@PinkMobilePhone
@Savegraduation
@Callicious
@whyhello
@Spelunker
@ICEcold_Stoic
@gjd800
@inanotherlife
@Rufus The Red
@Muttley79
@RazzzBerries
@SagaciousSag
@AestheticStudying
@Chopinnocturne31
@Lalleighette
@damdam-lab
@rosie468
@Debs25
@viktorismyplant
@Ghostlady
@MadisonBailey06
@waldektoboleski
@Liliette
@Tracey_W
@KDG Blueberry
@randompanda_
@LovingLucy
@saralou_007
@mari_101
@Icosagon
@hxnnxh_13.11.06

Favourite: Chemistry

Least favourite: Biology (don’t get me wrong, biology is fascinating - I was just crap at it at GCSE and I would say my past ineptitude for it is why I didn’t go on to take it as a full A level, even when it would have complimented my chemistry)
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 5
Also, and I say this as a sometime-philologist (specifically Indian languages/literature), it's a stretch to call philology a science
Original post by 5hyl33n
Chemistry. :yep:

I am sooo surprised! :ahee: the poll is added now, you can make multiple choice! :h:

Original post by gjd800
I was good at science stuff but I didn't particularly enjoy it, to be honest. I keep up now with as much as I need to know to be reasonably informed but it's hardly a passion and left to my own devices I'd probably not bother much at all.

I feel it. What did you tell matches to the lessons in mathematics to a certain degree.
Reply 7
I am sooo surprised! :ahee: the poll is added now, you can make multiple choice! :h:

I feel it. What did you tell matches to the lessons in mathematics to a certain degree.

Yeah, I struggled a lot with maths in school and I think that might have put me off physics in particular.
Original post by gjd800
Yeah, I struggled a lot with maths in school and I think that might have put me off physics in particular.

Same here!
Original post by gjd800

Honestly, the doctrines are dry and dull sometimes and gets worse by far when the teacher is bad to give explanations. My autistic part in me was the only one who got a passion for it. :lol:

Original post by sleep_supremacy
Biology and chemistry! I never really liked physics much, even though I scored well in it.

Agree with the first two you named, I also liked physics, but the excessive part of calculations in the questions were a pain in my ass. As if physics is like the mathematics' twin brother. Did you screw with the calculations occasionally too?
Agree with the first two you named, I also liked physics, but the excessive part of calculations in the questions were a pain in my ass. As if physics is like the mathematics' twin brother. Did you screw with the calculations occasionally too?

I never liked the calculations much either, but with enough time and practice I was usually able to do them. I'd occasionally make silly mistakes though :tongue:
I am sooo surprised! :ahee:

:lol:
I never liked the calculations much either, but with enough time and practice I was usually able to do them. I'd occasionally make silly mistakes though :tongue:

You speak to my as if you are my soul mate. I never needed so much time to graps the calculations as a rule, but to answer the questions and to solve the calculations. It is all the more a nuisance when the steps were right, but the result wrong because of a 'silly mistake' - as you named it - in on of the solution processes.

Original post by 5hyl33n
:lol:

Did I ever asked you what kind of chemistry you liked the most and what did you intend to become in the future?
You speak to my as if you are my soul mate. I never needed so much time to graps the calculations as a rule, but to answer the questions and to solve the calculations. It is all the more a nuisance when the steps were right, but the result wrong because of a 'silly mistake' - as you named it - in on of the solution processes.

I'm literally the same. It used to be so annoying too. I'd work out the whole sum only to later find out the final answer was wrong because I swapped the digits or signs somewhere :colonhash:
Did I ever asked you what kind of chemistry you liked the most and what did you intend to become in the future?

I don't think so. :unsure:

Choosing between inorganic and organic is difficult for me. Physical isn't really my preference.

As for my future career, I'm completely unsure. :frown:
Original post by 5hyl33n
I don't think so. :unsure:

Choosing between inorganic and organic is difficult for me. Physical isn't really my preference.

As for my future career, I'm completely unsure. :frown:

No one likes physical chemistry :lol: I'd have picked organic. I like torturing myself with benzene rings, I suppose :tongue:
No one likes physical chemistry :lol: I'd have picked organic. I like torturing myself with benzene rings, I suppose :tongue:

You are absolutely correct.

Haha. I like that. :laugh:
Psychology as that was what I studied at uni.
Original post by Musical Cats
My least favourite was Chemistry.

:cry2:
Mathematics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending