The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
samera
good luck all of you who got interviews, btw what course is the interview for elle

I'm applying for Costume,hope I get in!
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Yep, good luck all!
Reply 22
hey all, i got one of my offers from Hudds already, applied to Music Tech & Popular Music and got a reply in 2 weeks, unconditional! ( thats because i'm on a gap year so already have my grades but still i like saying it :P )

SO can't wait to start, missed out this year, bad move gap year!!
What questions were you asked for the fashion and textile buying because i have an interview for this course on the 19th of march and im so nervous!!
Reply 24
got an interview for science foundation yr on 25th feb, but was nearly in tears (still could happen) when i opened up my letter to find i'll have to take a maths test as well, they even gave me a revision booklet - i don't know anything in it waaaaaaaaaaaaah.
-k-
Ive been accepted now :smile: cant wait! Doing computer games design, should be good!
Reply 26
I got my offer for sociology with criminology a couple of weeks back conditional on passing my current course, so nervous already!
Hey!

I've had a Conditional Offer for Music Production and Sound Recording! Which I've accepted :biggrin:

Will anyone else be studying this ?
Reply 28
Ive accepted my offer for Popular Music Production (Bsc), Firm.
Reply 29
I got a offer for Information and Communication Technology

Conditional on passing current course and passing the Calmat Maths bridging course...
Rejected so won't be going to Huddersfield. :frown:
Reply 31
Hey...I received a conditional offer in January....for Psychology with Counselling...can't wait!!! :yep:

For anyone else who has been accepted for that course...there is about half a dozen of us from Wakefield...can't wait to meet you all! :p:
Reply 32
I've just got my Unconditional offer Graphics Design :smile:
I'm 21 so don't need to wait for grades...

Ellie119
Hey...I received a conditional offer in January....for Psychology with Counselling...can't wait!!! :yep:
For anyone else who has been accepted for that course...there is about half a dozen of us from Wakefield...can't wait to meet you all! :p:

Congrats :smile:

Wakefield you say? Had some quality night out in Wakefield :tongue:
Reply 33
Wakefield is a good night out indeed :0
Reply 34
lol...I have had many mad nights out there myself...well the one's I can remember were mad!!
Reply 35
Ellie119
lol...I have had many mad nights out there myself...well the one's I can remember were mad!!

haha :smile:
Hudd's isn't the best night out but I always have a damn good time, Looking forward to freshers week! It's gonna be mad :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending