The Student Room Group

prereading for A levels

Where should I go for prereading notes?
Original post by unhingedpoet

Savemyexams
They have A Level notes by exam board, as well as past paper questions and quizes.
My biology teacher used some of their notes in their powerpoint
(edited 8 months ago)

Depends on your subjects and exam boards.

Were you given any transition work?
Reply 3
Original post by TypicalNerd
Depends on your subjects and exam boards.

Were you given any transition work?

No, I wasn't given any transition work. My subject are sociology, psyhcology and english lit. Thank for helping out!
No, I wasn't given any transition work. My subject are sociology, psyhcology and english lit. Thank for helping out!

You could try physics and maths tutor for psychology, as they will have summary notes on each individual topic.

https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/psychology-revision/

English lit and sociology I wouldn’t know where to find notes for (I did entirely STEM A levels, sorry), though as above, give save my exams a look to see if they offer anything. I suppose the most obvious pre-reading you could do for English lit is have a read of the books you will be studying, if you can access a copy of them anywhere.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by TypicalNerd
You could try physics and maths tutor for psychology, as they will have summary notes on each individual topic.

https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/psychology-revision/

English lit and sociology I wouldn’t know where to find notes for (I did entirely STEM A levels, sorry), though as above, give save my exams a look to see if they offer anything. I suppose the most obvious pre-reading you could do for English lit is have a read of the books you will be studying, if you can access a copy of them anywhere.

Thank you so much for your advice and help. I greatly appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Latest