The Student Room Group

Anyone considering tutoring???

To those of you who are going into sixth form, are any of you considering doing private tutoring for some extra cash? I got decent gcses (twelve 9s and an A in AS Maths) and am trying to save up for uni. Anyone knows

(1) where can we host a tutoring job ad being under 18
(2) how much can I charge with my results

thanks my g :>
hey dudee,

so i was thinking the same thing and i tried loads of diff websites but all of them need some random background checks and i thought it was a lot of work so i kinda gave up.

then i realised i have friends with siblings in year ten, and i asked them to ask their siblings if they would need tutoring for gcses, £8 an hour.

some of them said yeah but theyll need it when they have mocks in novemberish, so ill be tutoring from around then. I told them to ask their friends and now i think ill have like 20 kids to tutor in november

also i just gave them my email so they can contact me when they r free and ill prolly tutor via google meet or zoom.

yeaaa anyways hopes this helps
Reply 2
wait so u'll be teaching 20 of them like simultaneously? :eek:
Original post by chilapilli
wait so u'll be teaching 20 of them like simultaneously? :eek:

lolll no no, ill find days when im available and each of them can email me a time when they're available n how many hours they wanna be tutored.
like i might dedicate a whole day to tutor each of em.
Reply 4
ic! that really helps. thanks a lot :>
Original post by chilapilli
ic! that really helps. thanks a lot :>

no probelmo dude :]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending