The Student Room Group

advice for year 13 mocks

hello everyone, i am going into year 13 and i believe we have mocks in january, could i have some advice for revision, discipline, staying motivated and focused etc? i'm currently predicted ABC (not final) but really want to get A*s. thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by emm4nuella
hello everyone, i am going into year 13 and i believe we have mocks in january, could i have some advice for revision, discipline, staying motivated and focused etc? i'm currently predicted ABC (not final) but really want to get A*s. thanks :smile:

I'm also going into year 13, here's my advice: make it your top priority, you can think of the mock as a checkpoint towards your real A-level exams. So if you do really well in your mocks, you will definitely have more confidence that you will do well in the real exams. It's a small sacrifice for the greater reward later when you open your A-level results and see all those A* 😤. If it's your top priority to get good grades, then being disciplined, motivated and focused will come naturally.
Original post by Enkindle
I'm also going into year 13, here's my advice: make it your top priority, you can think of the mock as a checkpoint towards your real A-level exams. So if you do really well in your mocks, you will definitely have more confidence that you will do well in the real exams. It's a small sacrifice for the greater reward later when you open your A-level results and see all those A* 😤. If it's your top priority to get good grades, then being disciplined, motivated and focused will come naturally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending