The Student Room Group

Friendships at A level

The college I go to isn’t very diverse, which is the opposite of what my secondary school was like. I considered retaking year 12 at a different place in order to have a better experience and make more friends - also because lots of people said that they had a better time at school and formed better friendships, compared to university. But, I dont know if retaking the year is a good idea.
I want to make friends at my college, but honestly I don’t know if I’ll be able to, considering it’s not very diverse.

Does anyone have any advice?
Original post by srb_16
The college I go to isn’t very diverse, which is the opposite of what my secondary school was like. I considered retaking year 12 at a different place in order to have a better experience and make more friends - also because lots of people said that they had a better time at school and formed better friendships, compared to university. But, I dont know if retaking the year is a good idea.
I want to make friends at my college, but honestly I don’t know if I’ll be able to, considering it’s not very diverse.

Does anyone have any advice?

I mean, focus on your studies first. Im assuming your in year 13. The year will go by fast.
November, January, March mocks, May/June real exams
You have exams every 2 months since September
Your friendships will only last till the end of year 13 (mostly) before everyone goes to different places with uni
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending