The Student Room Group

Is MMU a good Uni for business?

Is MMU a good uni for business? I’ve been struggling if i should continue to go on with the uni as they are still processing with my cas and I saw better review on others school
Original post by xinxinxin
Is MMU a good uni for business? I’ve been struggling if i should continue to go on with the uni as they are still processing with my cas and I saw better review on others school

Look at the course modules of business, compare it to other schools, which on do you like more. Reputation means nothing. You should not be persuaded by statements online strangers said about MMU for you to make the important decision of reject or accepting your offer.

I just googled what a cas was. A Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) is a unique number which confirms you have been accepted on a course of study in the UK. So you are an international student. Just focus on the course modules and what you want to learn.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by xinxinxin

Hi @xinxinxin
Congrats on receiving an offer to study at Man Met! Our business school is triple accredited meaning it is globally recognised and highly regarded for its teaching and research. This triple accreditation is only awarded to around 25 other universities in the UK, and around 100 globally.
You can find more information about our business school here

Ultimately your uni experience is what you make of it. We have lots of supportive tutors, great facilities and a large student population so you'll be supported with any potential concerns or issues you come across. Manchester is also a fantastic city to live in and you'll easily become part of the student community.

If you want to request any CAS updates, please send an email to [email protected]

I hope this helps!
Chloe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending