The Student Room Group

South of England trip versus Scotland

I’m looking for a decent city break. I’ve already been to Scotland and I’ve done much of Edinburgh and a bit of Glasgow, but I’d like to explore other areas of Scotland like Dundee and five. However, I’ve never ever been to the south of the UK and I really want to visit the city like Bristol being the main place where I stay at whilst exploring other cities on day trips like Bath or Exeter. The train ticket to Bristol from where I live is quite expensive. Do you think it’s worth it or would you stick with Scotland?
Original post by Asrajkh
I’m looking for a decent city break. I’ve already been to Scotland and I’ve done much of Edinburgh and a bit of Glasgow, but I’d like to explore other areas of Scotland like Dundee and five. However, I’ve never ever been to the south of the UK and I really want to visit the city like Bristol being the main place where I stay at whilst exploring other cities on day trips like Bath or Exeter. The train ticket to Bristol from where I live is quite expensive. Do you think it’s worth it or would you stick with Scotland?

Talking of the south- London is deffo worth a visit

Quick Reply

Latest