The Student Room Group

Year 13

Since year 13 is starting next week, any advice?? I do socio, eng lit and business
Reply 1
I can only really talk about english lit since I did it, but it gets overwhelming in year 13 since you'll have new books, new poetry etc. It's so so so important you revisit year 12 stuff constantly as well as keeping up with year 13 topics because you can't risk forgetting the year 12 stuff at all.

Another thing PLEASE organise your notes, when exams get close and you can't find that one sheet with key quotes, or your analysed poetry, or any other type of note you will be sooooo stressed out and it will be such a fricken headache. So be organised! But have fun, relax and make sure not to burn yourself out. Good luck!!! :smile: xx
Reply 2
thank youuuu x

Original post by Idkhelplol
I can only really talk about english lit since I did it, but it gets overwhelming in year 13 since you'll have new books, new poetry etc. It's so so so important you revisit year 12 stuff constantly as well as keeping up with year 13 topics because you can't risk forgetting the year 12 stuff at all.

Another thing PLEASE organise your notes, when exams get close and you can't find that one sheet with key quotes, or your analysed poetry, or any other type of note you will be sooooo stressed out and it will be such a fricken headache. So be organised! But have fun, relax and make sure not to burn yourself out. Good luck!!! :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest