The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Woolf College Accomodation

hi! i have a few questions regarding the Woolf College Accommodation. 1- are the flats only-male and only-female? 2- is it possible to request to be in the same flat as your friends? 3- what do the names of Woolf College stands for? e.g. Woolf College freshwater, Woolf College Bell thank you in advance for your response
Original post by Anonymous
hi! i have a few questions regarding the Woolf College Accommodation. 1- are the flats only-male and only-female? 2- is it possible to request to be in the same flat as your friends? 3- what do the names of Woolf College stands for? e.g. Woolf College freshwater, Woolf College Bell thank you in advance for your response

Hey!

I think I responded to your same question on a different thread just now, but I'll reply here too! :biggrin:

1. The flats are mixed sex, but you can sometimes request to be in male/female only
2. I think you can request this, it's just not guaranteed - It's best to contact [email protected] ASAP for any requests for either this or your 1st question (especially as the term is starting soon)! :smile:
3. The names of Woolf college are all to do with Virginia Woolf, so things to do with her work (freshwater), family (Vanessa Bell - her sister) .etc :biggrin:

Hope this helps!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep
(edited 7 months ago)
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of Kent
Hey!

I think I responded to your same question on a different thread just now, but I'll reply here too! :biggrin:

1. The flats are mixed sex, but you can sometimes request to be in male/female only
2. I think you can request this, it's just not guaranteed - It's best to contact [email protected] ASAP for any requests for either this or your 1st question (especially as the term is starting soon)! :smile:
3. The names of Woolf college are all to do with Virginia Woolf, so things to do with her work (freshwater), family (Vanessa Bell - her sister) .etc :biggrin:

Hope this helps!

Natalie

Hi! Thanks for your reply- i’ll contact Kent accom tomorrow! For my third question- are the freshwater and bell standard rooms in different buildings, or floors? Im still not sure of how the woolf buildings are arranged and named :3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! Thanks for your reply- i’ll contact Kent accom tomorrow! For my third question- are the freshwater and bell standard rooms in different buildings, or floors? Im still not sure of how the woolf buildings are arranged and named :3

Hey!

They're in different blocks, so Bell stands for B block and Freshwater is F block so they'll be seperate buildings; both blocks have standard rooms and are about 4 floors high :smile:

Hope this helps!

Natalie
Reply 4
(Original post by University of Kent)Hey!

They're in different blocks, so Bell stands for B block and Freshwater is F block so they'll be seperate buildings; both blocks have standard rooms and are about 4 floors high :smile:

Hope this helps!

Natalie

Original post by University of Kent
Hey!

Hope this helps!

Natalie

I see, thank you Natalie ! ive contacted the accom and hope they'd be able to assist me with my request!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending