The Student Room Group

Chat

So, does anyone actually work on the chat facility? Serious question, because there is no officer ever available. Bad customers service ****es me off, no disrespect.
Original post by random_matt
So, does anyone actually work on the chat facility? Serious question, because there is no officer ever available. Bad customers service ****es me off, no disrespect.

Hi there,

We can assist here with general non account queries. If it's account access then to access our live chat service select undergraduate and then ‘contact us’. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0300 100 0607 for further assistance. Our opening hours are stated on our ‘contact us’ page. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

We can assist here with general non account queries. If it's account access then to access our live chat service select undergraduate and then ‘contact us’. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0300 100 0607 for further assistance. Our opening hours are stated on our ‘contact us’ page. Thanks, Jason

Maybe you can answer my question rather than receiving "There are no agents currently" all the time. Does tuition fee's (as in the 3+1 entitlement) count on freshers weeks? In other words, if I left before term starts will my tuition be safe for next year and not be deducted?
Maybe you can answer my question rather than receiving "There are no agents currently" all the time. Does tuition fee's (as in the 3+1 entitlement) count on freshers weeks? In other words, if I left before term starts will my tuition be safe for next year and not be deducted?

Yes, as long as you've not enrolled on the course and no payment has been made to you then it wouldn't be classed as previous study. You'd need to cancel your application via your account - To cancel your application please click into the application, from the Information and Guidance links on the right-hand side under the Manage your Student Finance banner you can then select the ‘View and manage your applications’ link and cancel it here. If it doesn't allow you to do this it will prompt you to download the CO1 form which you can then upload digitally to your account to request this be cancelled. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Yes, as long as you've not enrolled on the course and no payment has been made to you then it wouldn't be classed as previous study. You'd need to cancel your application via your account - To cancel your application please click into the application, from the Information and Guidance links on the right-hand side under the Manage your Student Finance banner you can then select the ‘View and manage your applications’ link and cancel it here. If it doesn't allow you to do this it will prompt you to download the CO1 form which you can then upload digitally to your account to request this be cancelled. Thanks, Jason

We enrolled online ages ago, but term does not officially start till the 3rd. I am here now on freshers week, I will assume the university would need to contact SFE that student A (me) did not attend?
We enrolled online ages ago, but term does not officially start till the 3rd. I am here now on freshers week, I will assume the university would need to contact SFE that student A (me) did not attend?

Yes, they'd need to send us a 'not in attendance' withdrawal if they've released your payments. Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
Yes, they'd need to send us a 'not in attendance' withdrawal if they've released your payments. Thanks, Jason

Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.

You're welcome. Have a good day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending