The Student Room Group

EPQ Idea

Hi, I'm doing an EPQ this year, I'm obsessed with Aviation particular military, I was wondering if the "Evolution of military aircraft" would be a good topic, I was thinking of maybe going all the way back to first gen with aircraft like the ME 262 all the way up to 5th and 6th gen and explaining why the developments made allowed the newer aircraft to be successful but also draw backs such as the F22 and F35 datalink systems not being compatible thus making them difficult to use together during wartime
Original post by j1nxx
Hi, I'm doing an EPQ this year, I'm obsessed with Aviation particular military, I was wondering if the "Evolution of military aircraft" would be a good topic, I was thinking of maybe going all the way back to first gen with aircraft like the ME 262 all the way up to 5th and 6th gen and explaining why the developments made allowed the newer aircraft to be successful but also draw backs such as the F22 and F35 datalink systems not being compatible thus making them difficult to use together during wartime

This sounds like a really interesting topic! I was told by my teachers just make sure your title is written in a way that you be able to argue different things and come to an overall judgement, e.g. 'how effective is X' or 'to what extent is X' or do a comparison like you suggested so the essay doesn't write like a story

Just finished Y13 and my EPQ (got an A, 1 mark off A*) and I really enjoyed it-just make sure you work little and often so you're not leaving it until the last minute - coming from experience lol :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending