The Student Room Group

NCS Sixth Form

hi,
i was thinking of going to NCS sixth form. is the school good? what are your opinions on it? many thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous48
hi,
i was thinking of going to NCS sixth form. is the school good? what are your opinions on it? many thanks

Bump
Reply 2
hi,

my friend got 3 a stars and still managed to get rejected
Reply 3
Original post by benino
my friend got 3 a stars and still managed to get rejected

hi, did he get 3 a stars at a level?
Reply 4
hi, did he get 3 a stars at a level?

no gcses and then the rest 7 and 6s
Reply 5
Original post by benino
no gcses and then the rest 7 and 6s

oh ok, have you heard if the teaching is good though?
Reply 6
oh ok, have you heard if the teaching is good though?

The teaching is great but the organisation is alright but when they have to plan something or something goes wrong seems like everything collapses, and the teachers they don't care if you understand or not, if you don't say anything they have done their job if you don't remember something they will not repeat it again as they already teached you that
Reply 7
Original post by benino
The teaching is great but the organisation is alright but when they have to plan something or something goes wrong seems like everything collapses, and the teachers they don't care if you understand or not, if you don't say anything they have done their job if you don't remember something they will not repeat it again as they already teached you that

oh, are there a lot of opportunities at ncs though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending