The Student Room Group

Sixth Form

Hi,
I wanted to know what the best sixth forms are in east london. I have already heard of NCS and Brampton. I do not want to go to brampton due to distance, however, does anyone know if ncs is any good? (in terms of teaching). I am doing Maths, bio, chem. many thanks and i appreciate you answering my question
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous48
Hi,
I wanted to know what the best sixth forms are in east london. I have already heard of NCS and Brampton. I do not want to go to brampton due to distance, however, does anyone know if ncs is any good? (in terms of teaching). I am doing Maths, bio, chem. many thanks and i appreciate you answering my question

bump
Reply 2
Stop bumping - it's against forum rules
Original post by Anonymous48
Hi,

Did you end up enrolling anywhere? I'm in my second year at NCS and teaching wise it is pretty good, I think the teachers make it enjoyable if you really like the subject. I take maths and most maths teachers are great. Not too sure about Brampton but it seems so much more intense than NCS. If you want to do medicine which is what i'm guessing from your subjects, NCS would be a great choice since they support you through extra-curriculars.
Reply 4
Original post by username6470862
Did you end up enrolling anywhere? I'm in my second year at NCS and teaching wise it is pretty good, I think the teachers make it enjoyable if you really like the subject. I take maths and most maths teachers are great. Not too sure about Brampton but it seems so much more intense than NCS. If you want to do medicine which is what i'm guessing from your subjects, NCS would be a great choice since they support you through extra-curriculars.

Hi, I go to my secondary school sixth form and in terms of extra-curriculars, what does ncs do? Also, do you think NCS gets the results they do, due to the actual school itself or the fact that they are only bringing in high attaining pupils? This has been a question on my mind for several weeks now. thanks for replying to my post
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending