The Student Room Group

Pubs in London

Hi! Are there any good pubs in London you might want to recommend?
Reply 1
The Crown, The Red Lion and the Royal Oak.
Churchill Arms, Seven Stars, The Coach & Horses, The Westminster Arms, Two Chairmen, Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese and Ye Olde Mitre.
Original post by nickyleeee
Hi! Are there any good pubs in London you might want to recommend?

Hey :smile:

London is a big old place! It might help us if you are a little more specific so we can help you better!
Reply 4
Original post by Trinculo
The Crown, The Red Lion and the Royal Oak.

Mustn't forget The King's Arms
Reply 5
Studying in London gives you an incredible opportunity to explore the city's dynamic social scene. Between the cramming sessions and exams, my friends and I loved taking the time to unwind, and our favorite spots were always the pubs on the river by London Bridge. There's something about the combination of serene river views, historic ambiance, and the lively atmosphere that these places encapsulate. From traditional pubs offering the coziest corners to modern bars with the trendiest cocktails, each place has its unique charm. We made it a kind of tradition to try a new spot every time we went out. Recently, I found this fantastic guide listing various pubs on the river by London Bridge. It brought back great memories and made me realize there's still so much more to explore. For anyone looking to make the most of their student life in London, I can't recommend these riverside retreats enough. They're perfect for a quick escape from the textbooks!
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest