The Student Room Group

LNAT details

I'm happy to give my email address when signing up for the LNAT, however would they still accept my application if I provided a parent's phone number? Does anyone know? It's just that I'm going to be changing numbers in December (I'm getting a new phone and am changing to a better provider). I also spend long hours in school and rarely answer/even see phone calls since my phone is usually on DND for long periods of time.
Anyone have a clue?
Any advice would be much appreciated. Thx
Original post by Stefani.r
I'm happy to give my email address when signing up for the LNAT, however would they still accept my application if I provided a parent's phone number? Does anyone know? It's just that I'm going to be changing numbers in December (I'm getting a new phone and am changing to a better provider). I also spend long hours in school and rarely answer/even see phone calls since my phone is usually on DND for long periods of time.
Anyone have a clue?
Any advice would be much appreciated. Thx

I mean the chance that they'd ever call you is extremely slim in the first place so you could put down your parents' number. Also, even if you change to a different provider, you can just keep your old number by asking your current provider for a PAC code right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending