The Student Room Group

Books for Personal statement

Are there any books surrounding teaching and education that would look good on my personal statement?
Reply 1
Original post by Mishoupos
Are there any books surrounding teaching and education that would look good on my personal statement?

You could write about any non-fiction book and link it to education. For example: a travel book about France, how did that educate you on France? How could it teach others? How did the book make you question your ideas? Do your opinions of personally being in France lead to a different opinion? Can education can be fluid and different depending on who teaches and who learns?

Just an example that you could use for any non-fiction book ever (as long as it's not science or something which is objective not subjective). I don't know too much about teaching/education personal statements but that's what I would do!
Reply 2
Original post by lockets
You could write about any non-fiction book and link it to education. For example: a travel book about France, how did that educate you on France? How could it teach others? How did the book make you question your ideas? Do your opinions of personally being in France lead to a different opinion? Can education can be fluid and different depending on who teaches and who learns?

Just an example that you could use for any non-fiction book ever (as long as it's not science or something which is objective not subjective). I don't know too much about teaching/education personal statements but that's what I would do!

Yes, that’s a good idea! Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending