The Student Room Group

When am I officially not a student anymore?

I don’t know whether, in the governments eyes, I am no longer a student when the deadline of my last assignment is finished OR when I receive the results of my final assignment to know that I won’t be resitting anything.
Reply 1
Original post by studyshauna
I don’t know whether, in the governments eyes, I am no longer a student when the deadline of my last assignment is finished OR when I receive the results of my final assignment to know that I won’t be resitting anything.

I suspect the answer might be "you stop being a student at a point decided by your school/college/university". For example, it might be the end of your final term -- and that might well be different from the deadline for your last assignment or when you receive the results of your last assignment.
Original post by martin7
I suspect the answer might be "you stop being a student at a point decided by your school/college/university". For example, it might be the end of your final term -- and that might well be different from the deadline for your last assignment or when you receive the results of your last assignment.

I agree
Original post by martin7

exactly this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending