The Student Room Group

MD IN Poland, Czech Republic and Hungary

Hello,
I live in the UAE, and I wish to study Medicine in one of the 3 countries mentioned above, I have however read many disconcerting opinions on Reddit
I would like to understand frankly, if the below universities are worthwhile considering
a. University of Debrechen
b. Semmelweis
c. Medical University of Warsaw
d. Jaggelonian University
e. Charles University 3 rd faculty
f. Charles University Hardec Kralov

1. Are the MD courses in these countries any good
2. Are international students treated well in these countries
3. Lifestyle differences between the 3 countries for new students
4. Clinical rotations and exams held by all 3 countries
5. Exam realities for all the above, as i hear some exams are unstructured and not systematic
6. Passing rates
Original post by JackBlacktheCat
Hello,
I live in the UAE, and I wish to study Medicine in one of the 3 countries mentioned above, I have however read many disconcerting opinions on Reddit
I would like to understand frankly, if the below universities are worthwhile considering
a. University of Debrechen
b. Semmelweis
c. Medical University of Warsaw
d. Jaggelonian University
e. Charles University 3 rd faculty
f. Charles University Hardec Kralov
1. Are the MD courses in these countries any good
2. Are international students treated well in these countries
3. Lifestyle differences between the 3 countries for new students
4. Clinical rotations and exams held by all 3 countries
5. Exam realities for all the above, as i hear some exams are unstructured and not systematic
6. Passing rates

I have applied to the same universities but I have similar doubts due to all the feedback on Reddit. However, most of these opinions are from 4-7 years ago so I'm hoping that things would have changed by now. I would also like to understand if these universities are worth considering so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could provide their input.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending