The Student Room Group

Enterprise Trainee Assistant Management Graduate Scheme

Is this worth going for? What is the pay like? I have an interview coming up soon with them
Reply 1
One of my friends did it a few years ago.. it paid pretty well for a graduate scheme, but seemed really stressful and moved on once the scheme had finished
Reply 2
Original post by E-Stit
One of my friends did it a few years ago.. it paid pretty well for a graduate scheme, but seemed really stressful and moved on once the scheme had finished

Would you mind finding out how much they got paid as there is no information online & what the job requires?
Reply 3
Original post by amz31
Would you mind finding out how much they got paid as there is no information online & what the job requires?

Spoke to her today, she said the party was pretty low for a graduate salary (like £22k) which is probably why they don't say how much on the adverts.
Reply 4
Original post by E-Stit
Spoke to her today, she said the party was pretty low for a graduate salary (like £22k) which is probably why they don't say how much on the adverts.

Thanks for asking, well that’s quite bad lol. Surely it’s commission based or something..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending