The Student Room Group

aqa alevel biology + chemistry note making

for both of these subjects, what resource should i use to make notes?? i’ve been using both the cgp as bio + chem books and the summary notes on pmt, but i want something that’s very strict to the spec, where i can be sure that every word i write is something i’m meant to be learning.
I used just the Kerboodle .I found cgp would sometimes differ from the text book.Use cgp for diagrams or 6 marker type concepts for example describe the process of protein synthesis
Reply 2
Original post by anisa000
for both of these subjects, what resource should i use to make notes?? i’ve been using both the cgp as bio + chem books and the summary notes on pmt, but i want something that’s very strict to the spec, where i can be sure that every word i write is something i’m meant to be learning.

The best place to look is the exam specification. You'll need to supplement with a textbook for some of the information, but the spec is a list of all of the things that the examiners could possibly ask you to do. You can find them online by searching for the "Exam Board Alevel subject Specification". They can still ask you about other stuff in application questions but there all of the information that you need will be given to you.

Quick Reply

Latest