The Student Room Group

how to keep the info in ur head long term

how do u keep the info in ur head long term for bio chem maths a level? I constantly go through the content over & over but I feel like that wont work in the long run bcs now I have no time for hw & exam qs
Original post by canthinkofone
how do u keep the info in ur head long term for bio chem maths a level? I constantly go through the content over & over but I feel like that wont work in the long run bcs now I have no time for hw & exam qs

Well, chemistry and maths (and biology to a certain extent) are practical subjects, so if you do your HW and exam-questions, you should find that you are also remembering the content. :dontknow:
Reply 2
Original post by canthinkofone

Give flashcards a go then and use an app like Anki which will then use techniques like spaced repetition which will build you long term memory. I use Anki and it has been great at doing that for me!

Quick Reply

Latest